Samples RARE Percussion - PercussionGodz Vol. 1 ( From Splice )

thomvs667

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Octobre 2020
From the sonic depths of an ocean of cultures, PercussionGodz is a series of raw percussion instruments spanning the globe ready to bring a variety of color into your tracks. Played by a percussionist and sound designed by a producer to bring you a balanced and effective sound, This pack incorporates a family of instruments with both dry, raw recordings to produce yourself as well as wet produced loops/sounds to plug and play.

This pack and the PercussionGodz series is packed with hundreds of loops and one shots you can use in a variety of styles. Keep an eye out for this series percussion because with all of these packs you won't need another collection of world percussion drums & instruments!

Voir la pièce jointe 34187

PREVIEW: https://splice.com/sounds/rare-percussion/percussiongodz-vol-1

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

TELECHARGEMENT:[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

If you liked you this Drum-Kit, Check my resources for more like this one
& Leave me some Feedback to upload more in the future.
Thank you !
bv

potchanvm

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
29 Janvier 2020
From the sonic depths of an ocean of cultures, PercussionGodz is a series of raw percussion instruments spanning the globe ready to bring a variety of color into your tracks. Played by a percussionist and sound designed by a producer to bring you a balanced and effective sound, This pack incorporates a family of instruments with both dry, raw recordings to produce yourself as well as wet produced loops/sounds to plug and play.

This pack and the PercussionGodz series is packed with hundreds of loops and one shots you can use in a variety of styles. Keep an eye out for this series percussion because with all of these packs you won't need another collection of world percussion drums & instruments!

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
cmr

sygma

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
14 Mars 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !

Glk17

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
10 Mai 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
merci beaucoup!!!!!!!!

222pharaoh

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
17 Septembre 2021

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
thx

Chet_M

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
30 Décembre 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
Merci ♥

Bonupsia

Membre 🏅

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
9 Mars 2022

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
Merci beaucoup

Haut Bas