Torrents Stats

J'aime
77 708
Trophées
1 630
Inscrit
31 Décembre 2020

UNIQUE CINEMATIC POLYSYNTH
Beautifully complex pads. Warm moving keys. Jittery sequenced basses. Out of control leads. Textures, oh my God textures. Take Chaos to the next level with Generate.

Take Chaos to the next level with Generate. Developed by Newfangled Audio, Generate is a marquee polysynth combining five revolutionary chaotic oscillators with all the features you’d expect in a first-class synthesizer. Create beautifully complex pads, warm moving keys, jittery sequenced basses, out-of-control leads, and 'oh my God' textures.

GenerateFrontPage.png

Contenu masqué
Vous devez aimer ce post pour à accéder à ce contenu.

Dernière édition:

arlem150

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
29 Juillet 2024

Beautifully complex pads. Warm moving keys. Jittery sequenced basses. Out of control leads. Textures, oh my God textures. Take Chaos to the next level with Generate.

Modulate the chaos

Every parameter in Generate’s voice can be modulated by a combination of two Envelope Generators, two LFOs, a Sample and Hold/Random generator, an 8 Step Sequencer, and MIDI and MPE sources. The innovative modulation interface allows you to easily and quickly patch any combination of sources to any destination, creating sounds that move, and which move you.

Voir la pièce jointe 40191

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Ça.

Modulate the chaos

Every parameter in Generate’s voice can be modulated by a combination of two Envelope Generators, two LFOs, a Sample and Hold/Random generator, an 8 Step Sequencer, and MIDI and MPE sources. The innovative modulation interface allows you to easily and quickly patch any combination of sources to any destination, creating sounds that move, and which move you.

Voir la pièce jointe 40191

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Ça a l'air splendide !!! Très alléchant !

Techside

Membre ✓
Certifié
Level 5

Torrents Stats

J'aime
77 708
Trophées
1 630
Inscrit
31 Décembre 2020
Lien mis à jour avec v1.6.3-R2R